top of page

If you need both, request both. Also, search online for the "Federal Rules of Evidence."

(If you can read and comprehend this material, then you can gain the confidence needed to represent

yourself in all the court systems of the small claims, municipal, circuit, associates, family, probate, state,

federal, appeals, and supreme courts.)


Also search the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy, Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure and Federal Rules of

Appellate Procedures. Visit

Go to YouTube and search for * “Court Administration-The Court Clerk” and “Court Administrator

Clerk of the Court.” This video is 1 hr. 38 min. You will learn about the Circuit Court Administrators' job

description, relating to Michigan.  Search for the "Office of   Your State Courts Administrator"


Do a search for the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit in your state,

for the Law Clerk’s Handbook to Federal Judges and the states forms.

Clerk's Office Staff Can Not Give Legal Advice. What Does That Mean?

* Visit

Search for your Circuit Court to see if  they have a Legal Dept. with a Pro Se Specialist who is to

provide guidance to pro se litigants regarding basic procedural issues.


Visit has lots of educational information about the laws. 

Click on Advocacy & Initiatives and Topics & Resources for more topics and

do a search for “The Proper Approach to Pro Se Litigants.”


The Missouri Bar offers lots of resources for you to download for free. Visit and click on

"for the public" and then "legal guides and forms." Search your state bar to see what they offer.


Search for the definition "Cause of Action"

Look for the cause of    action(s), in relation to the claim(s) you want to make and

* Visit



What is FOIA?

The Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) is a law that gives you the right to access information from the

federal government. It is often described as the law that keeps citizens in the know about their government.

Do a search for "sample FOIA letter.”

Search for a "Cease and Desist Sample Letter" and "Intent to Sue Sample Letter" For consumer complaints,

visit the Federal Trades Commission  and the Attorney General in your state.

There is no need for Lawyers, Attorneys, Mediation or Arbitration. Resolve any dispute or complaint.



File any claim on-line, any amount, against anyone, any company, from anywhere. PeopleClaim provides both free and low-cost online dispute resolution services and helps consumers, patients, employees, tenants, and anyone else, resolve disputes by exposing bad business and unfair treatment.



bottom of page