2. Richard A. Posner, is a former Judge in the U.S. Court Appeals for the 7th circuit, and now a
retired senior lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School. He retired early, in 2017 after
36 years with reasons, due to "difficulty" over the court's treatment of people who represent
He is the author of numerous books, including Reforming the Federal Judiciary, How Judges Think, Overcoming Law, The Federal Courts: Challenge and Reform and many other books.
Visit www.amazon.com and search for Richard A. Posner
3. Represent Yourself in Court" How to prepare & try a winning case * 11th Edition by Attorneys Paul Bergman & Sara Berman
4. Paralegal Today-The Legal Team at Work-8th Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller & Mary Meinzinger Drisko
5. Torts and Personal Injury Law-5th Edition-by Cathy J. Okrent
6. Introduction to Law and the Legal System * 12th Edition-by Frank August Schubert
7. Put the Law On Your Side-by Bertram Hamett (key in the author's name when doing a search for this book). He was a former Judge.
8. Guerrilla Discovery-Revision * 19-by Ashley Lipson
9. Race, Law and American Society-1607 to Present (Criminology and Justice Studies) 2nd Edition-
by Gloria J. Browne-Marshall
10. Litigation-8th Edition by Kerley, Hames, Sukys
11. We The People-An Introduction To American Politics * 13th Essentials Edition-by Benjamin
12. Cases and Materials on Discovery Practice in the Federal Courts-3rd Edition by Steve Donweber
13. After Conviction: What You Can Do Before A Lawyer Is Appointed by Frederick Martin. Do you
know someone who was "wrongfully convicted" and currently incarcerated in a State prison who's
a spouse, child, sibling, friend, or someone you recently met? Would you like to help
them help themselves? Now you can! "Order them a copy of the self-help, instructive book." Visit www.afterconvictionbook.com for more information.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE BOOKLET BELOW